We have traditional treatments and the latest developments in this area:
- It is done hair by hair with silk eyelashes using a special surgical glue for eyelashes. We have different thicknesses, sizes and curves to adapt them to the shape of your own eyelashes to create a perfect and natural fan.
- If your eyelashes are rather thin, the ideal solution is 2D or 3D eyelashes. It’s a technique that allows us to glue 2 or 3 silk eyelashes to your natural eyelashes to create spectacular volume.
- They usually last 4 to 6 weeks, depending on their care.
- Microblading is an innovative beauty treatment that modifies the shape and colour of your eyebrows through a semi-permanent hair-to-hair makeup technique. It’s ideal for anyone who wishes to fully reconstruct or define their brows, cover small bald areas or fill brows that have been subjected to poor hair removal. The result are very natural looking eyebrows.
- It’s an easy method that leads to quick recovery and a much more real look than tattooing or micropigmentation. Unlike micropigmentation, microblading is a much more superficial treatment as the pigment is implanted in the epidermis instead of the dermis. This makes it so the individual hairs are well-defined and don’t “merge”. The final result lasts nearly 1 year.
- For at least the first half hour, we take measurements and design the brow shape with an eyebrow pencil. This is the longest part and the most important step. The best shape is chosen during this time, which is personal for each client. We use a special pen and needle during the microblading process to deposit the pigment into the epidermis and to draw individual hairs one by one for a 3D effect. By the end of treatment, the eyebrows will be darker yet 30% of the colour will be lost after 4 weeks. The curing process is different for each person and can last from 25 to 30 days. A touch-up is recommended for most clients after one month.
PERMANENT EYELASH CURLING
- A technique that makes your eyelashes curve in a way that will make your face stand out.
MANICURES AND PEDICURES
- Having soft and well-cared for hands and feet says a lot about a person and can leave a good impression. Regular manicures and pedicures are beneficial to your hand and feet health. Regular maintenance can help strengthen your nails so your hands and feed look healthier and more beautiful.
SHELLAC SEMI-PERMANENT MANICURES AND PEDICURES
- This is a manicure applied just like normal polish yet which lasts as if gel and with a finish that does not scratch. It is guaranteed to last 14 days.
- The UVA rays are the same ones that come from the sun; they’re just produced by manmade machines. These long-wave ultraviolet rays are essential to the body producing vitamin D. Very much recommended for people with vitiligo, psoriasis, acne, rheumatism or arthritis.